Research Advice Needed, Please?

Hi all, I will finally get a chance to do some research in Marion County TN, my problem, well, I get 1 day. Yes, not much time but I will take that 1 day and make the most of it.

So here is my question: Has anyone done any research in Marion Co, TN, and if so do you have any advice on making the most of my day? I know I will spend most of the day at the library and will be venturing to McNabb Cemetery II for some photos (yippee) and possibly Walker Cemetery (still looking for some info before I go there).

Are there any secret filing cabinets that are not in plain site I might want to look at (I've heard of a few in other libraries)? Does anyone know if McNabb Cemetery is still kept up and accessible (I did post that question on findagrave.com with no reply).

Any bit of info on this would be greatly appreciated, I really don't want to run around in circles on my 1 day.

Comments

Popular Posts