Jumping back in

Well, it has been a rough year and the past 6 months have been spent in a haze of grief, but I'm jumping back into my genealogy research.

I've took the plunge and started a tree on Wikitree. I'm entering the 1st few generations by hand since I have way too many weird notes in Reunion for Mac and I'm not sure how to keep those notes private when doing a Gedcom download. My tree is slowly growing and I'm trying to figure out the html codes to make the sources look nice and pretty but info will be added.

Thank you all for your kind words after my last post and for the handful of private messages that were sent to me. And if there are any distant cousins out there waiting for my return, feel free to message me any time. I may not have been very active in the Gen world lately but I will always enjoy meeting distant cousins.

Ok, all for now, I'll have a real Gen related post up soon.


Comments

Popular Posts